From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 01:48:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Art DeVany's book: "The New Evolution Diet"
From: Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:13:13 -0600

> EPOC = extended postworkout oxygen consumption.
> Keeping close to breathless akin to a sprinter doing all out
> on the straight away portion of a track,
> then walking the curves, breathing never quite returns to
> normal. If you watch my video at: http://www.sebringclinic.com/videos/
> I got into a lot more depth than is reasonable to type into an
> email: what's more Dr Sebring covers Paleo tour de force.

Ken, you really have me sitting up and taking notice.

Is Dr Sebring's take on Paleo available in print or on the web?

For others on the list, whose interest is more on paleofood, please bear with us for a little longer. Ken's work is rich with gems. As I write this, I'm watching Ken's video (10 seconds of video / 20 seconds of download - GRRR!).

Keith