From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:24:39 -0600
>It may be sufficient protein but I have a hard time imagining a
>Paleolithic human going hmmm I'm can only eat 8 oz of this mastodon
>today or could Paleolithic humans ever have survived on 1200 calories a
>day? Your diet just doesn't seem very paleo to me or by Neantherthin
>standards.

Sigh.  Your average Paleolithic human wasn't FAT, either.  I held to this
premise for about six weeks in the recent past and went down a size.  A
size!  Over the course of my life, I made it all the pathetic way to a size
24, heee-UGE, dammit and while I've held steady at size 18 (smaller but
still mighty damn fat), this is neither a healthy nor a sexually attractive
weight.  If I want to get down to a size *I* like (to hell with what society
thinks, and misses size 14 would be just fine, for what it's worth), I'll
have to follow this plan.  I've tried it all and the plan I outlined is all
that works now that the first 40 pounds have been shed; five GD years ago!
I'm ready to finish what I started and this is what works.

I'm trying not to sound pissed but, frankly, I am.  This advice is that of a
licensed professional who, with all due respect, knows more about both
Paleolithic nutrition and the human metabolic system than anybody, and I
mean ANYBODY on this list, yet I have people every day telling me I'm nuts.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!  With all due respect to Drs. Eades, as well, Ron
Rosedale was The Brains behind their Colorado clinic, now owns it and, truth
be known, was The Brain behind nearly all the new information in their
second book, as well.  Even Ray Audette would admit this man knows more than
him, I'm sure.

There, I'm done now.  I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and hereby end all
justification of my methodology.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO