From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:56:34 -0800

> As far as crowded crooked teeth I would think that
> it is more genetic:
> Might want to check out this Quirks and Quarks
> science segment that
> discusses research being done on the effect of a
> change in diet on teeth
> structure.  The professor being interviewed suggests
> that the onset of
> cooking actually messed with our genetics

The article doesn't address crowded teeth or
underdeveloped dental arches.  Lucas is suggesting
that the front and back teeth have shrunk in size over
time due to the introduction of cooking.  The
discussion here has been covering (among other things)
crowded, crooked teeth that occure due to
malnutrition, either in the womb, after birth or both.

If you haven't already, go here for more info,

http://www.westonaprice.org/brochures/wapfbrochure.html

Mark

http://mail.yahoo.com