From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 05:19:03 GMT
Hey girls, What age is it normal to go through menopause?

I'm 34 and consider myslelf years and years off it yet.....

However, I haven't had any children yet and in the absense of a decent man,
it's not going to happen quickly. I'm starting to worry about running out of
time...... eeek

Al

http://profiles.msn.com.