From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:10:03 -0700
> My paleocat, Simon, vomited up 2 long worms. One
> was dead and another
> alive. I gave him a good dose of garlic and he
> seems fine now. (The worms
> developed before he moved in with me and are not
> due to his paleodiet). Is
> there anything else I should do about this? I
> would like to do only
> paleocures.
> Is there a worm site for paleopets? I looked
> around but couldn't find how
> much garlic to use.

I'm curious. Doesn't this seem like "the cure" that we
should expect from converting to paleo? In other
words:

1) the cat was not paleo
2) he got worms
3) the cat became paleo
4) he got rid of the worms.

Perhaps there is not a need at this point to even look
for a treatment because the cat has "treated himself"?

http://invites.yahoo.com/