From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:52:16 -0700
--- Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> feet longer than whites. This was part of the WW2
> "Nihon-Jiron" the

Oops, sorry, that's correct. I should have read the
post more carefully. What I remember is something
like, the large intestine is an average of 1 meter in
Caucasians, and 1.5 meters in Japanese. So yes, it is
longer, not shorter, and of course the claim is that
because of this, the Japanese can't eat meat. It was
used by a Minister of Agriculture to argue against the
import of American beef into Japan.

Jens

http://calendar.yahoo.com