From:
Madeline Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:19:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/02 4:00:29 PM, "Dena L. Bruedigam"
<[log in to unmask]>writes:

<< Anyone had any success in controlling rosacea with diet?

Dena >>

Hi again, Dena,

I wrote to you about suggestions for controlling arthritis, and now I can
tell you from personal experience, that my Rosacea also disappeared when I
went Paleo, and therefore 100% gluten free. I found out years ago that the
smallest cheat brought out a full blown attack. Prior to going Paleo, the
various topical treatments my doctor gave me provided some short term
improvements, but eventually made the condition worse. That was several years
ago. It is completely gone. I had forgotten I ever had it, and how bad it
once was.

HTH!

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY