From:
Bruce Kleisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 05:10:34 -0400
"Kathy Foley" wrote:

> I live in Delaware and have been interested in the paleolithic way of
> eating for several years, and practicing it for about four months. As a
> nurse-midwife, I have become increasingly convinced that many of the
> health problems I see in my clientelle are related to the modern way of
> eating.

Doctors are clueless. Just look at what they feed patients in
modern hospitals: soft drinks, fruit juices, jell-o, puddings,
cakes, potatoes, peas, carrots, processed meats, cold cereals,
french fries, etc. Just three years ago, doctors were the 3rd
leading causing of death, according to a report by JAMA, 2000
Jul 26;284(4):483-5. Back then, cancer and heart disease were
the top killers. Now, doctors are #1 with a bullet.

http://www.mercola.com/2000/jul/30/doctors_death.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jan/15/doctors_drugs.htm

Bruce Kleisner