From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:43:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Art DeVany's forthcoming book
From: Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:07:41 -0500

>Keith Thomas wrote:
> >I have ordered a few copies of the book and will be spraying them
> >around as Christmas presents. It's already available on Kindle.
>
> See Melissa McEwen's review:
>
> http://huntgatherlove.com/content/two-philosophies

I am surprised. It's a good review and the comments added by readers enrich the review.

Personally, I am looking forward to reading how DeVany brings together exercise and diet.

There is certainly a lot of "feeling" and prejudice among those who associate themselves directly or indirectly with palaeo eating.

Keith