Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:54:49 +1000
< Note though that you need to increase protein intake slowly to
 reach this amount. The liver maintains just enough enzymes to enable
 the metabolization of dietary protein, and as protein intake
 increases it needs to build more enzymes in response.>

I'm skeptical of this, but I'm all ears if you can prove it.
What are the limiting factors you imply exist?

< I felt the worst on regime #2 -- constantly
hungry and often constipated and lacking in energy.>

a shortage of dietary purines perhaps?
did u include dark meat..liver, sardines, mackerel?

If u didn't take liver, did u take b12, folate, biotin, selenium
and chromium to make up for it?
In my experience its almost impossible to balance blood sugar
without both biotin and chromium.

andrew