From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 18:41:39 -0700
Anna L. Abrante wrote:
> had to have been working right somewhere, 'cause I know none of us here is
> going to say they are *inferior* to those of the past.....at least not
> intellectually....8-)

My proof that dolphins are more intelegent than humans is that I've never seen a dolphin fill out a Form 1040
(US tax form).  I wish I was that smart, I had to marry a tax accountant!

I think you are mistaken as to how much intelegence is required to be a hunter-gatherer.  Ethno-botanists doing
field work are constantly ammazed by how much knowledge such people possess.  They certainly toil less than the
average civilized person to provide their lifestyle.  That alone to me (the laziestest man in Dallas, Texas)
indicates a superior intelegence.

Ray Audette