From:
"S.B. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:17:24 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/98 0:14:07 AM EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 > A true H-G would starve if he nit-picked as much as you. You try
 > to be an authority, but end up sounding like a layman. >>
I think these criticisms are a matter of the rivalries and sensibilities which
are often characterized as attributable to birth order, of which sequence I am
unaware. It seems that the problem comes not from confusing facts or
hypotheses, but at exceptions that raise the red flag of heresy, i.e., don't
confuse me with the facts or issues. This would be a use4less list if all it
were was a forum for testimonials.