From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:57:41 -0500
I don't have kids yet, but my children will probably be "At-Risk" as out of
6 first cousins on my dad's side of the family, 2 developed type 1 diabetes.
I would like to never introduce cereal to them, but I am afraid of the
consequences of not introducing it.  Namely, when they are older and defying
mom, they will probably eat some cereal grain based food.  I don't want to
have them have dire consequences from never introducing it to them.

Opinions?