From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:05:30 -0800
>> find the difference amazing without grains/milk.
>>
>> ...My boyfriend and I have recently started this
>> diet...he's had a lot sinus
>> troubles in the past, and he's noticed that he's
>> been secreting a lot of clear
>> mucus lately.  Is this his body's way of cleaning
>> itself out due to the diet?
>> Thanks for offering similar notes, if you have them,
>> or expanations.

i used to have stuffy nose for years ,then i quitted milk and grains and
started to eat only raw, and my mucus started to become thinner and thinner
with on and off manifestation. It took me few years to got completly clear
in my sinuses.

i think the exacerbation of the naturel secretion of mucus in the
respiratory tract is one of the mean the body use to eliminate toxins
 unintegratable materiel) from the body when the normal organs of
elimination are overwhelmed. The body can have other means like exacerbating
the skin secretions , oversweating etc..
Once the body found convenience in one particular way it will have hard time
to let go unless there is nothing anymore to overburden the normal
eliminations organs ( liver kidney intestines).
I saw thru the 10 years of eating raw food,  evolution in my means to
eliminate. from the respiratory track mucus i switched to skin excretion and
sweat when before i had a very clear skin and was rarely sweating even when
making effort. This change coincid to the period when i removed my mercury
fillings , when i got a big eruption on my face just after the last dentist
intervention ( removal  of filling in  the last quarter of teeth) since then
i got eruption on my face periodically.
jean-claude