From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 07:59:07 +0100
>I am glad to hear that you have been getting good results with the thyroid
>glandular product you are taking.  Am am curious to know if you are using
>one of the brands you mentioned, and if so, which one.  I know people who
>have taken OTC (over the counter) thyroid glandular products who have not
>noticed any change in temperature or low thyroid symptoms as a result.  What
>is R & D brand?  I have not heard of that one.

>Rachel

Thank you for all the information. Yes; I am taking R&D. My chiropractor is
a major distributor and proponent of Standard Process (as well as their new
affiliate MediHerb, from Australia), but she also offered this formula. It
is just freeze-dried bovine thyroid, from New Zealand, in 130mg doses. In a
week of taking one a day, chronic headaches vanished and stayed gone
thereafter (6 weeks or so), episodes of dizziness and faintness stopped,
and my morning temps went from 91.7 - 97.4 up to nothing lower than 97.6
for weeks now. Maybe not much, but seemingly enough to make a difference
for me. I'm thinking of experimenting with 2/day to see what else ensues.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!