From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:40:18 -0600
My 2¢ on this topic. I was eating SAD when nursing my son almost 28 years
ago. The man I was married to at that time was a terrible driver and we had
to do a lot of traveling for him to find a job when DS was 4 weeks old. DS
got colicky on my breast milk because of the stress I was under...he had
done great until we started traveling. I had to put him on formula...if I
had only known then what I know now!!!

As I recall, Ray & his wife started their son on pemmican as his first solid
food.