From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:12:46 +0200
Don Wiss wrote:

>Daniel Holly posted:
>
>>RADIATION FROM COMPUTERS BLAMED FOR WORKERS' SICKNESS
>
>Uh, what does this have to do with an EATING support list?

Same as i thought at first.
But to add something positive about eating:

A natural nutrition like proper paleo can help against
such damages as radiations do on the body.

1.radion may destroy enzyme and other molecues in the
living cells. this needs to be repaired, and thus the
high vitamin content of a natural diet (namely vit c and b6)
will help best.

2.radiation may leave free radicals from broken molekules
These free radicals may do further damages on the tissue
(they, together with the radiation may act cancerogen).
Very important against the free radicals is to have enough
antioxidants, eliminating free radicals.
A natural diet is high in antioxidants, namely Vitamin E,
selenium, vitamin c  and some others.

A strong body is the best to cope with any attacks from
outside, may it be radiation , infection or else.

So, instead of changing to carving in stone instead of using
inter-networked computers, we may use a little olive oil.

regards,
Amadeus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net