From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 09:36:32 -0700
On Wed, 2 May 2001 12:41:37 -0700 Mary <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I go to a mercury free dentist.
>
> However, he still pressures me to get xrays, and my kids.
>
> I've heard that the amount of radiation is "harmless"
>
> Yet i'm cautious as I was also told the vax are harmless!!!
>
> Anyway, what do paleo people on our list do when the dentist starts
> pressuring you to get xrays??

I myself would get X rays.  Especially for my kids.  Although my kids
have great teeth.  Ages 13,14 and 17, and none of them ever had a single
cavity!   My kids get X rays once a year instead of twice a year like
dentists recommend.  But if bad teeth run in the family,  then I would
get them 2 times a year  If my child had an injury, and we needed to see
if there were any broken bones, I would want an Xray for that too.  As
long as proper precautions ares being taken when your child is having x
rays. *although none of my kids ever broke a bone or had any serious
injury either* (knock on wood)!!

Trish