From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:35:53 -0600
I hope this isn't too far off-topic -- anyone with information please
contact me privately.  Long/short, I've heard more than once of a study in
which US soldiers went on a ketogenic diet.  The results were outstanding
but the verdict was basically, "Never mind, it's too restrictive."  Is
anyone familiar with this study?  I can't remember where I read it but I
know it's out there somewhere.  Author Gary Taubes would like very much to
see it.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

http://msnmessenger-download.com