From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:54:41 -0700
Hi Ray - I hope you are well and wanted to thank you again for your lovely show. Our chat turned out wonderfully and is live at the following link as well as on iTunes: http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/audette (please feel free to use, share, and embed however you would like...consider the show yours :) ).

We will be sharing your show extensively via every outlet available to us
(email list, Facebook, twitter, etc.) over the coming week and would
love if you could also share via email, Facebook, twitter, etc. so that
as many people as possible can benefit from your great message.
 Have a wonderful week and thanks again.