From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:12:56 -0600
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:15:32 -0600, Debby Padilla-Hudson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>   I've seen many folks that eat low carb and/or paleo improve their
> cholesterol levels, which to me says that high cholesterol is a bad
> thing,

The last I heard, the most recent research showed that dietary cholesterol
was not directly related to cholesterol levels in the body.  Personally,
I've been eating four to six whole eggs for breakfast almost every day for
the past few years, and my blood cholesterol total is under 150.   (And
I've only been eating paleo for a few weeks, so that number is from a
fairly clean "regular" diet.)

This is my first post to this list. :-)

--
   Robert Kesterson