From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:36:09 EDT
1. It is completely impossible - don't waste my time. 2. It is possible, but
it is not worth doing. 3. I said it was a good idea all along
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come."
--Victor Hugo
All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
--Arthur Schopenhauer, 1788-1860, German Philosopher
"Bigotry we have with us always. People, who form their opinions in advance
of investigation,and;who then refuse to investigate,lest: they have their
opinions swept away,are all too common".
--Theodore H Schmidkonz
Wally Ballou (aka Mitch Myers), author of the Lowcarb FAQ, passed
away12/24/02 from liver cancer. Wally Ballou would not have died from liver
cancer if he had done  the following:
OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE WITHIN OUR BODIES ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING WHEN
WE HAVE CANCER
Our bodies always do the right thing. We are passengers on the train of life,
not the conductors. Since life began on earth our inherent intelligence
within each cell of our bodies, has learned to make the optimum adaptation
and resolution, to any problem to which our bodies are subjected. Whatever
stresses our bodies presently have, our cells in our bodies have successfully
learned how to cope with such, previously. It is already built into our
genes, our chromosomes and our DNA. Our inherent intelligence, if it chooses
to produce cancer, it does so to protect us. This cancer or whatever our
pathology or symptomatology, helps us survive, despite our self-destructive
lifestyle, thinking and spirituality. Our cancer is for our protective
benefit.
Our cancer will spontaneously heal, when the cause and need for our inherent
intelligence to produce cancer, no longer exists.
OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE HOMEOSTATICALLY CAUSES EVERY CANCER TO PRODUCE A
CONCOMITANT SYMPTOMATOLOGY
Our inherent intelligence causes cancer and every other pathology and
physiological dysfunction, to produce a concomitant symptomatology in all
human beings. Our inherent intelligence produces this concomitant cancer
symptomatology to homeostatically help us successfully cope and survive.
This means, that our inherent intelligence is always talking to us.  If we
listen to it and obey it, we will always have good health. So whenever we are
ill with cancer, our inherent intelligence produces cancer symptoms upon
which we should concentrate, meditate on, pay attention to and feel, until we
are asymptomatic, i.e., until our cancer symptoms completely and permanently
disappear. If and when we will do this, our cancer will always help heal
immediately, completely and permanently.
[log in to unmask]                                http://www.healself.org