From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:46:50 -0700
> >If I eat:
> >6oz Sirloin, grass fed
> >handful of baby carrots
> >salad
> >a few walnuts
> >handful of berries
> >
> >is this enough and is it balanced, enough calories for dinner?
> snip
>
> >Thanks,
> >Jeff
> >

> Have you  observed the food combining rules? Sweets (berries) impair
digestion of protein.
> William

I  read "The Paleo Diet" and "Protein Power Lifeplan" they did not refer to
food combining. I always thought
food combining was a myth touted by the vegetarian crowd.  Also, I doubt
Paleo man knew about the rules of
combining.  Additionally,  what about using fruit to neutralize acid release
from meat digestion.

Even more confused!!!

Jeff