From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:10:01 -0500
I don't think I'd have a very good meal as a lowcarb vegetarian with no
legumes, grains, nightshade, dairy.....Legumes are worse for me than grains.
I love dairy but I have too many nasty reactions to it.   I eat 20-22%
protein, 52% fat and the rest is carbs.  My calories vary but the high side
is 1600 calories.

hmmm......  I think there is a big step between killing for food and killing
a human being.  I'm having a tough time trying to link the two. I would have
to sense danger for myself or family to possibly kill a human being.  I
would hope my aim would halt an intruder as opposed to kill.  The killing of
a person would bother me greatly, even an 'evil' one.  I have no problem
with killing an animal to eat......  As for sport, that's an issue that
disgusts me.  Oliva