From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:44:21 -0500
It makes sense to me William, about cats. I used to tell my husband (when we
had a cat who became diabetic) that if I could just get some mice and mince
them up that would be the perfect food for him. (the cat, not my husband,
lol).

I'm still on the fence about supplementing, like calcium. I mean, didn't
paleo man drink waters that had natural minerals in it?

Elizabeth