From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:12:06 -0500
No, she's not confused.  I can't remember all the times I heard that is is
important to drink a lot of water when losing weight.  It was to fill in for
the cravings because we were starving....  All women heard it.  Every single
diet we tried we heard the same line.  "Keep your calories low, do your
aerobics and drink plenty of water".  That was the mantra.....  Oliva