From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:01:21 +0100
>From: Tim Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Anyway, what do you do to make the best of a bad paleo-diet situation?  Any
>other fast food restaurants that offer something remotely resembling
>paleo?  Let's assume restaurants like steak houses, and grocery stores are
>out of the question.  I know how to handle those.
>
>Tim

Why not just fast? It's perfectly Paleo. If you eat good diet occasional
fast is good for you.
I'm on a very low carb Paleo diet so for me it's easier to fast but I think
it's beneficial to anybody.
Fasts are dangerous only if you do it several days in a row and if your diet
is poor (vegan, etc)

Paul Sand