From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:20:12 +0000
On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:16 pm, Robert Kesterson wrote:

> There *are* people out there who will listen to reason and question
> themselves, but they're in the minority.

Robert,

There was one guy who posted the following:

> I'm very interested in all you've posted on this thread. Just
> getting into running and nutrition, and am interested in
> alternative opinions. Do you have any good literature that you base
> this on - or is it personal opinion? Nothing wrong with personal
> opinion - if it works for you ....

The key of course is that he a novice and still open-minded.

I do sometimes wonder what I would do if someone proved in my eyes
that paleo was wrong, and that there was some other basis for the
ideal human diet.  And I guess I would have to change my opinions - I
mean if all that fat DOES cause heart disease (ho ho), I'd rather
admit I was wrong than die of a heart attack at 40.

As it stands, the evidence, both scientific and anecdotal/common-
sense is overwhelming.  So I'm right and they're wrong :D

Ashley