From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:59:33 -0500
From recent postings, it seems that starchy paleo foods such as the sweet
potato are better than fruits and non-starchy veggies to replenish glycogen
stores.  I am looking for other paleo compliant suggestions besides carrots
that could possibly help with this.  Hair loss is a symptom of glycogen
depletion and I am wondering if perhaps my problem has been caused by this
rather than some missing nutrient in the paleo diet (which seemed unlikely
since we are eating lots of protein and hair is made of protein).
Thoughts/ideas??