From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:04:22 +1000
From: "Amadeus Schmidt" <[log in to unmask]>

> Regarding me and meat eating - > A steak is as attracting to me as a raw
eye
> of a calve.
You can be allergic to any other protein however.
> I know I have antibodies against meat-protein in my blood - I'm allergic
> to meat. This is likewise possible.
> regards
>
> Amadeus

Is there a test for antibodies against meat protein?
What is it called?
Also, I understand that one can be 'intolerant' to a certain food without
being allergic to it. In my case, I am noticing adverse reactions to certain
foods (such as milk, fatty meats etc) that takes the form of rhinitis and
general puffiness from over production of mucus.

Anyone else have this reaction?

Evelyn