From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:41:36 -0600
  My last wife was 17yrs. younger than I. 6th st. is out 'cos I don't drink
to get drunk. I prefer "The Drag" on the west side of the U.T. campus. Most
older women here are bittersweet and over weight. Perhaps that's why I
prefer the younger, thinner, paleo looking college girls. The last time I
dated a vagen was in my 20's, and I found her to be dull. I like
intelligence in women. I'm no longer doing jewelry any more, but instead am
working at the University Co-Op book store, the largest book store in
Austin, catering to U.T. My good friend Dan and I, were looking at a girl
the other day, while buying back books. When the girl looked up and smiled
at me, Dano turned to me and said,"I saw that!". All I could say was,"I
still got it."
     `