From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:59:27 -0700
> I cannot imagine Paleo people eating every 2-3 hours
> and taking with them
> for a hunt buckets of water to avoid dehydration.

Hmmm. not so sure about that. Seems to me that they
would probably be snacking all day (similar to the
warrior diet) and, like most other animals, would take
in water whenever they came across it. So, both could
be quite variable (chaotic - ala Art DeVany's
Evolutionary Fitness). You know, I'm beginning to
wonder if Art's theories of chaos are more important
than I previously thought.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com