From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 01:49:39 EDT
I want to thank everyone that sent me suggestions for replacing the milk in
protein shakes,,,,i tried several ideas, and I like Ilya's the best....thank
you Ilya...the raw pasturized egg whites are great!...and youre right, they
give the shake a wonderfully light consistency.....seeing as how ive had such
a wonderful experience with raw eggs......im gonna risk going a bit further...

Im gonna try eating some raw meat....(eek, im scared)...ive read the
suggestions others have made about eating raw meat,,,and i am curious to try
it....ill be checking the archives but in the meantime,,,any suggestions or
ideas any of y'all kind people can offer would be greeeatly appreciated...TIA

Anna 8-)