Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:54:48 -0500
As for cooking, he refers to the work of archaeologists, but doesn't go
into detail, so still a mystery why they insist that fire=cooking.

For the marks on the teeth, mentioned in the broadcast, one of the books
by V. Stefansson should be useful. Apparently not known to the speaker.

For shrinking faces, see the work of Weston A. Price and Francis Pottenger.

Thanks for the url, interesting stuff there, I rarely listen to Quirks and
Quarks anymore.

William