From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:09:56 -0400
Back to Adele Davis' classic question about vitamin content in foods, esp.
true of trace minerals, "Which carrot?  Grown where?"
The truth is the soils of the US are depleted of trace minerals.  Plus,
individual metabolic differences, or the presence of malabsorption leads to
very different nutritional needs.  As a nursing mother, your requirements
for fats/oils will be much higher than it would be otherwise.  In our case,
malabsorption means we also need more oils and B vitamins.

::severe, dangerous reaction to sulfite drugs.  I invite people to find
alternatives and
::improve your diet for at least one month to see the difference between
health and
::feeling like your healthy.  That is what those drugs are for.  It causes
you to rely
::on a "fix" instead of solving your bodies problem.  I am not saying the
Paleo diet is
::a cure-all.  I do believe that it can help many asthma sufferers.

Oh, an addition to the worst "foods" list.  The number one worst thing
Americans consume: Nutrasweet!