From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 03:20:41 -0500
The Australian CSIRO has released a new "Total Well-being Diet"  It is
described as moderate slow release carb and high protein.

Better than many, but just another fat-loss diet, as far as I'm concerned
and the reference to kilojoules gives the game away!  They recommend 30
minutes of exercise a day, but don't provide a rationale for its
integration

http://www.csiro.au/index.asp?type=division&id=Human%20Nutrition

However, the reason I'm referring it to list Paleofood members is because
of the charming graphic hidden away early in the section "Scientific
Presentation for Health Professionals".  It is the usual representation
depicting the evolutionary stages from ape to Homo sapiens, but, FINALLY,
with the last caricature, depicting a sad, obese person.

About time, too!

Keith