From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:46:29 -0600
Rachel says:

>Going below 1200 calories a day is dangerous.... you can't meet
>your nutritional needs on such a regimen and this can also halt fat >loss.

Then how 'bout 1,200 calories a day and we'll call it even. :)

Really, when it comes to weight loss, the bottom line is the bottom line;
energy expended must exceed calories consumed.  Eating more than 1,200
kcal/day hasn't worked, so I'll just have to bite the bullet; eat less, do
more.  The day I finally get around to doing some serious exercise (in the
middle of some more important issues right now), I'll up my protein
somewhat.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO