From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:45:09 -0400
>Mmmmm, grass fed buffalo liver, lightly sautéed and served
>with a sauce of its own juices with finely minced onion and
>a bit of fruit wine or juice, maybe some wild rice if your
>definition allows.

OK, now this sounds good.

Served this to my husband and best
>friend, both of whom profess to "hate" liver.  Didn't tell
>them what it was, just cooked and served it.  They each had
>two helpings.  Maybe it is the quality of the meat you've
>had?

I think it's more than that. I loooooooooove terrine and pate, but when I
think of fried liver, I just remember how my mother used to make it. It's
not the taste, it's the texture. Kind of like leather embedded with sand.
Ick. How do you stop it from being so leathery?

I would like to know since I have a lot of grassfed veal liver in my freezer
which I've never gotten up the courage to cook.

Irene