From:
pook la roux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:53:46 -0700
> I got joint pain when I introduced nuts and nut
> products. These also caused
> Restless Leg Syndrome. ...
> You may have your own intolerances.
> Susan

 That was one of my disappointments. When I was
vegetarian I never noticed any problems with nut
foods. But since going paleo, I found that seeds and
nuts caused "unpleasantness" in the lower digestive
regions.  I didn't connect it at the time, but
probably some mild restless leg issues were also
related because I haven't had any more of those
episodes since I stopped eating nuts.

Really was bummed about not being able to eat nuts, as
there are a great many foods made of nuts that I like,
and the nutritional value of nuts is quite high.

http://games.yahoo.com/