From:
Stephanie Laverie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 10:22:35 +0100
 It's amazing to me that someone could take a 3 sentence statement and ignore
the first two sentences.   It's not like I wrote several pages or anything.

The first two sentences I wrote were:

"I find that each alternative medicine recommendation is entirely separate from
all others.   Each one is based on a different principle, some are accurate,
some are partially correct, some are false."

I don't know how you can get "Alternative is bad" from that.

I also said " MOST people who use alternative medicine " which specifically
excludes anyone who doesn't happen to fit the characterization I was making.

That characterization is, btw, based on a wealth of input, including from
holistic physicians.

PS  The Paleolithic Diet is certainly not "alternative medicine".   First off,
Ray Audette is not a medical practitioner.   Secondly, since the Paleolithic
Diet was the standard diet over 99.99% of the existence of the human race, it
is not "alternative"...

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>

Seems like we both suffer from misunderstood/mis-read posts.

I never said the Paleolithic diet was 'alternative medicine'. I just said it
was alternative.    And it is alternative in this day and age.  It might have
been the standard diet once but not any more.

Regards

Stephanie