From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:44:34 -0700
>I heard something similar to the quote below....

Speaking of interesting quotes, I got some unsolicited advice from a
cyber-friend this week:

You need plenty of complex carbs such as whole grains which are even better
for you than meat: where do you think cows come from?!

Eye-yie-yie.  Needless to say, I told her in great detail about humans being
omnivores and cows being herbivores who eat grass in the wild, that
free-range cows are leaner and have a far better Omega6:Omega3 ratio than
grain-fed cattle, that humans evolved on a grain-free diet, that autoimmune
disorders did not appear until grains were introduced to the human diet,
that fat and protein are the only requred macronutrients and so forth and so
on.  I'm almost nervous about what her response will be.

Is it just me or do any of YOU find it difficult not to respond to such a
message?

Dori Zook
Denver, CO