From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:44:49 -0700
>Hello!
>
>I am new to this list and new to the Paleo way of eating. I know virtually
>nothing about it. I came to be interested in this list because I have been
>studying canine nutrition. I am now feeding my dogs a natural raw diet. I
>have learnt that this is the very best way to feed dogs and many of their
>health problems can be prevented or eliminated by a raw diet. I began to
>wonder if humans should follow a similar diet. I asked on our BARF list and
>I was told about Paleo. I need to get the book.  I am looking forward to
>learning about a healthy way to eat to meeting you! :-)
>
>Audrey L. Bowman, Glow cgc, and Sandie, "We B.A.R.F. now!"
>Citrus Heights, CA
>mailto:[log in to unmask] ICQ#8375400

Hi, Audrey! Was it us? I moved towards Paleo after putting Tomo on BARF,
and seeing the improvement led me to believe everything I'd ever heard
about human diet was similarly screwed up... Now I just have big holes in
my tongue from biting it faced with sick people AND sick dogs everywhere we
turn. You can only help those who want to be helped, and it takes a lot of
listening to know when not to waste your energy:) Anyway, welcome! and dog
kisses from

ginny and Tomo, in Alameda, CA

All stunts performed without a net!