From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:53:46 -0700
, I will definitely
>consider an unattended home birth for any other babies I might have.
>Of course, if something goes wrong, I will probably get thrown in jail
>for child abuse. You just can't win.
>End Rant
>
>I feel better now. 8D
>Camille
>--

Good for you....

We have only one child who was born at home by a lay midwife but we did have
insurance and went through the entire odysee of conventional medicine right
up to the third trimester because my wife and I were not on the same page to
begin with.  I learned so much about the insanity of conventional medicine.
It opened my mind up and caused me to challenging conventional understanding
of healthcare and subsequintly of nutrition. I was a tough nut to crack
though, so I have a lot of empathy for people who think I am crazy for
eating animal fat. I don't see paleo going mainstream....most people think
were crazy.

Wayne