Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 11:00:31 -0500
Wow!  That's quite a list.  In the past have you reacted to any of the
forbidden "tech" ingredients?  i.e., AS, soy oil, corn products, wheat,???
The cleaner your system the worse your reaction will be to the offending
foods.  This would be easier had you eaten only one offending food.  Yes,
I've had the itches, w/o the hives, after eating an offending food and had a
tough time sleeping.  I got up and took a long soaking bath and drank a
quart of water.  Your best defense is to take your own food or stick with
cold drinks.
Oliva
P.S.  Not paleo but benedryl would have taken care of those hives.  Probably
25 mg. although 50 wouldn't hurt.

Last night my husband and I were invited to a barbecue
About 3 hours later I broke