From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 08:12:38 -0600
Our daughter informed us yesterday that she is 7 weeks pregnant. She's 27
and has eaten SAD all of her life. I didn't discover paleo until a couple of
years ago. Her news is making me more determined to set a proper example of
how to eat. While the news of the pregnancy was a shock (to her and to us),
she has admitted that she craves protein a lot more than she did before
becoming pregnant. She plans to follow her instincts and listen to what her
body tells her it needs. While she won't go full paleo, she's increased
protein & fat and decreased the consumption of starchy and sugary carbs. I'm
encouraging her to eat lots of veggies and fruit with her increased protein
intake. She does plan to nurse the baby which is good news! Now to just set
an example for her....

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]