From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:56:34 -0700
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:01:52 EDT Susan Wolf Sternberg
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I have done a lot of research on soy and found scientific studies
> that show that in large doses it has been known to suppress the immune
system
> of some people.  Both of my doctors also believe it was the cause of my

> supressed immune system.  I really don't want to have to defend my
statement
> in regard to how soy affected me.  I believe soy was the cause.  My
doctors
> believe soy was the cause.  You don't have to agree.
> Susan

Susan, I am with you on this.  My Dr told me to stay away from soy due to
my thyroid problems.  It does suppress the immune system in some people,
and we happen to be the lucky ones. hah!  I also believe it suppresses it
more in women than in men, but that is my opinion.
Trish