From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:33:56 -0400
Dori Zook wrote:

>Of course, most people will say the total cholesterol figure is
>bording on high, but we all know their eyes are brown.

The number should be banned. Simple logic should tell them that if your HDL
is high your total also goes up. Very simple, yet beyond comprehension.

>  Anyone else have nice statistics to share?

My last was non-fasting. Total was 207 and HDL 71. In my prior test HDL was
76 and TG 78. I was drinking too much orange juice, and eating fruit, to
get my TG down as low as yours. Before my next one I should go low carb for
the week before the test.

Don.