From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:36:41 -0700
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> Rachel Matesz wrote:
>
> >..that health was related to sexual excesses, "intercourse more than once
>
> >month, masturbation, and erotic dreams"--all of which he believed were
> >caused by eating rich and spicy foods.  His antidote: a vegetarian diet
> >"plain and boring" foods, including coarse whole wheat flour, from whic
> >cracker was made.
> >... One of these foods he called CORN FLAKES.
>
> I hope you had the desired success after switching from vegetarianism
> to a heavy meat diet(?). ;-)
>
> I don't thinkt that the correlation of diet to feelings and
> sexuality is *that* easy (meat= sexy??).

I noticed a very sizeable jump in my libido after switching to the paleo diet.
My friends also pointed out that I seemed to point out pretty woman all the
time.  I never used to.  In my case the result was fairly extreme, I had nearly
no interest in women (or men!) before switching to the paleo diet.  It was so
noticeable that friends would point it out -- (hey, are you dead or
something??) but it's been this way most of my life.  Paleo diet -- and now my
sexual drive seems to be up to normal.  Very amazing.  I learned about the
coorelation between diet and libido after the change, and after my friends
noticed the change, so I'm sure it's not placebo.

In fact, my libido seems to be one of the most dramatic changes the paleo diet
has brought on.  (but there have been many other dramatic changes, to the
better).

Erik