From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:33:06 -0500
To Tom:

Ok -- I did check out some of these gals.  Using Jill Mills (purportedly
world's strongest woman) as an example, she is 5'4" tall and 175 pounds.
Again, no way can a 5' tall woman weigh 220 without being fat.  No way.  4
inches on a short chick is miles of difference and therefore, one would
expect Ms. Mills to weigh MORE, not less than our 5' female example.

PS:  Judging from Ms. Mills photos -- I do not believe that she doesn't use
some sort of hormone or other enhancement.  Her face has a tell-tale
masculine quality. Just my opinion.