From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:30:19 -0800
From: "Thomas Dekany" <[log in to unmask]
> Folic acid being one of the B complex vitamins: water soluble & easily
> destroyed by heat. So there is something to it.
>
> ABO Specifics Inc. - http://www.foodforyourblood.com

Sorry, Thomas, it's not that I doubt the truth of your answer, but your
reply doesn't begin to answer the question I actually asked or respond to
the excerpted quotation.  I presume you didn't read the linked article,
either.  And I also presume you would like to sell me some vitamins.
Bummer.  :-(

Theola